Having a healthy heart is the first step toward a healthy life.
We are in the year 2022 and the world population currently is 7,868,872,451. As we look at the count of deaths due to heart diseases over the last 30 years, there is a significant rise of 17.1 %.
Let us look at the various cardiovascular diseases that can occur and how consumption of Omega -3 helps maintain a healthy heart.
How does Omega 3 consumption improves heart health????
It’s recommended for everyone to consume Omega 3 for a healthy heart. For a patient with cardiac disease Omega 3 helps in guarding the heart with its numerous benefits.
- Many heart diseases occur due to clots and due to high blood pressure. Consuming Omega 3 on a regular basis reduces the risk of clots in the blood. This helps us in preventing heart attacks.
- Omega -3 helps in lowering blood pressure which is good for the heart. Adequate blood pressure also improves overall health.
- It also acts by reducing triglycerides, which is a type of fat in the blood.
- Omega 3 also helps in preventing arrhythmia, a heart disease that happens due to an irregular heartbeat. Omega 3 consumption on a regular basis increases cellular membrane fluidity and also inhibits the L-type calcium channels due to which there is a reduction of arrhythmic events.
- As Omega 3 also has anti-inflammatory properties it benefits the heart too.
- Research has been done on over 8000 patients with the risk of developing heart diseases. They were divided into two groups, one group was given Omega 3 and the other group wasn’t given omega 3. The results on the people who consumed Omega 3 have been significant. In the group that consumed Omega 3, there was a decrease in the triglyceride levels which in turn reduced the risk of heart attacks.
Various heart diseases can occur
Heart attack: It’s a condition where the blood flow to the heart is blocked mainly due to blood clots. Lack of blood flow leads to more seriousness.
Coronary Heart Disease: Any kind of damage, narrowing down or blockage of the heart’s blood vessels is called coronary heart disease.
Arrhythmia: A beating heart is the sign of life. When there is an irregular heartbeat, that condition is called arrhythmia. The heart can either beat too fast or too slow but not at the right pace.
Cardiomyopathy: Cardiomyopathy is a serious condition of the heart muscle which makes it tough to pump blood
Congenital heart diseases: These are various heart diseases that can occur during birth. Congenital heart diseases are congenital disabilities and are common in babies.
Congestive heart failure: A congestive heart failure is a condition in which the heart doesn’t pump blood the way it is supposed to.
Aortic valve disease: There is a main artery in the body which is Aorta. If there is a malfunction within the valve between the aorta and left chamber that condition is called aortic valve disease.
Even in the most developed nations like the United States, nearly 647000 deaths happen due to heart diseases.
ZeroHarm’s Vegan Omega and its heart-healthy benefits:
ZeroHarm’s Vegan Omega has a lot to offer to each and every one of us. It is a gift from nature and of course ZeroHarm. Vegan Omega 3 is a superior alternative to Fish Oil Omega DHA. It is clinically proven and expert-recommended and is all-natural, algae-based comes with zero side effects. It is sustainably sourced from algae which happen to be the richest source of Omega 3 DHA.
Various other Omega 3 capsules are available in the market but they do come with a lot of side effects that can cause extreme discomfort.
- Vegan Omega 3 comes from algae due to which we can avoid discomfort caused by fish oil Omega. Fish oil Omega gives acid reflux which is not good for anyone suffering from heart disease.
- DHA in ZeroHarm’s vegan Omega 3 will help you manage your heart disease well. For a healthy individual, it may prevent heart disease occurrence.
- Vegan Omega 3 works by activating the calcium and potassium-dependent channels. This in turn results in lowering hypertension.
- Including Omega 3 may also prevent the thickening of arteries which is atherosclerosis.
- As we mentioned earlier Omega 3 can reduce triglycerides in the blood. Higher triglycerides may lead to narrowing of arteries which may also lead to heart diseases. Omega 3 plays its role here by reducing triglycerides which can also prevent the risk of narrow arteries and heart diseases.
- Consuming 3g of Omega 3 per day will help you lower your blood pressure. High blood pressure is one of the reasons for heart disease. So maintaining the correct blood pressure avoids the risk of heart disease.
- A study made on 5000 people has shown that individuals who consumed 3g of Omega 3 per day for 10 weeks consistently observed a significant reduction in both systolic and diastolic pressures.
Do we get this 3g of Omega 3 from food?
No, we cannot get it from food. Food cannot give your body the adequate quantity of Omega 3 that it needs. This is the reason why taking the ZeroHarm vegan supplement will help you. It ensures that your body gets the desired quantity of Omega 3 daily.
Vegan Omega 3 is the richest form of Omega 3 and ZeroHarm’s Vegan Omega 3 has the highest bioavailability. Bioavailability is the amount of supplement that reaches the organs. Choosing vegan Omega over other sources of Omega is a really wise decision as it does so much good and comes with literally no harmful effects.
I sooo love ZeroHarm’s Vegan Omega!
For a happy and healthy heart order your Omega 3 from Zero Harm.